To our providers and their staff: Thank you for your dedication, bravery, and commitment to the care of our members during this difficult time.
Important information regarding COVID-19 Vaccines
- Updated CPT Codes for the Administration of SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines (PDF)
- Pennsylvania Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Update: MAB 01-20-62 - SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Updates (PDF)
- Teledentistry billing update during COVID-19 (PDF)
- Reminder for dental providers: Providers may not charge members for Medicaid-covered services (PDF)
- Therapy telemedicine date extension (PDF)
- COVID-19 telemedicine update (PDF)
- DHS Quick Tip: Telemedicine guidelines related to COVID-19 (PDF)
- AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania to follow DHS Provider Quick Tips #241 and #243 during COVID-19 pandemic (PDF)
- DHS Quick Tip: Prior authorization changes for some services during COVID-19 emergency (PDF)
- DHS Quick Tip: Use of the CR modifier and DR condition code for COVID-19 related claims (PDF)
- DHS guidelines for DME prior authorization during COVID-19 outbreak (PDF)
- DHS guidelines for CT scans during COVID-19 pandemic (PDF)
- FCC telehealth funding notice (PDF)
- Therapy telemedicine April notice (PDF)
- Ranitidine recall and hydroxychloroquine limits (PDF)
- Telemedicine care for coronavirus (COVID-19) (PDF)
- Quest Diagnostics COVID-19 testing information and instructions
- CDC information and alerts
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) ICD-10-CM coding guidelines from CDC (PDF)
- AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania COVID-19 provider announcement (PDF)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Account Executive notice (PDF)
Looking for AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania (PA) Community HealthChoices (CHC)?
We did it again!
AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania has received the NCQA Multicultural Health Care Distinction for the fourth time. The plan is one of only seven Medicaid Health plans in the nation to receive this distinction.
Welcome, providers, to AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania. As a dedicated health care provider, you are now part of a network that focuses on better health outcomes for our members. We achieve this through a coordinated care approach, advanced technology solutions, and innovative community outreach programs.
Let Us Know
Learn about our program developed to assist your practice in engaging and managing the healthcare needs of chronically ill AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania members.
Learn about our claims address, electronic payer IDs, provider dispute information, provider appeals, and more.
In this section of the site, you can access the following resources:
- Become a patient-centered medical home
- Billing services
- Credentialing information
- Provider directory
Check this page regularly for updated provider materials and communications.
If you have any questions, call Provider Services at 1-800-521-6007.
If you are not yet an AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania provider and would like to become one, please call Provider Contracting at 1-866-546-7972.
Did you know you can now submit all pharmacy prior authorization requests online? Use our online PA request form.
If the provider directory is not available, please contact Provider Services at 1-800-521-6007.