Special Health Programs - Care Management
AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania has special programs to help you stay healthy. You do not need a referral for any of these programs. If you have one of the conditions listed below, you can join one of our special programs.
What conditions do you have programs for?
What can these programs do for me?
These programs can help you learn more about your condition. They can help you manage your condition. They may help improve your quality of life.
A care manager will manage your care. They will send you information about your condition. A care manager will also call you to find out how you are doing. They will help you to get program services.
How can I join one of these programs?
You can join any of these programs by any one of these ways:
- Log in to the member portal and go to Enroll in a Special Program.
- Call Care Management at 1-877-693-8271, option 2 (TTY 1-888-987-5704).
- Your PCP (primary care practitioner), specialist, or other health care provider may also talk to you about becoming a part of the program. He or she can call us to have you join.
- We may see from your health history that you might benefit from the program. We will send you information in the mail about what to do to enroll in the program.
How to leave a program
You can tell us on the phone or in writing if you no longer want to be a part of a program.
- Call: 1-877-693-8271, option 2 (TTY 1-888-987-5704)
Care Management Program
AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania8040 Carlson Road, Suite 500Harrisburg, PA 17112
Leaving a program will not change your benefits. It will also not change the way AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania or the Department of Human Services (DHS) treats you.
If you have any questions about our special care management programs, or do not want to be a part of these programs, please call us at 1-877-693-8271, option 2 (TTY 711) or write to:
AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania